"For more than twenty years, Leone & Keeble, Inc. has enjoyed a strong working relationship with Modern Drywall. They have been part of our team on some of our most ambitious and complex projects to date, including The Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Expansion, Ednetics Corporate Office Building, Whitman College Center for Visual Arts, Saint Mary’s Medical Center, and the Walla Walla University Administration Building. They continue to exceed our high expectations by completing their work in a professional manner, working with us to make each project a success."
Craig Leone, Principal | Leone & Keeble Inc.
Job site hazards and risk are inherent to the construction industry. Our tradesmen have to contend with heights, hazardous materials, slippery surfaces, sharp edges, power tools, heavy equipment, electricity, adverse weather conditions and other dangers. While risk and hazards occur, that’s different than assuming accidents are inevitable. Eliminating accidents through training awareness and investing in our safety program has been, and continues to be, priority number one. Our comprehensive safety program starts with the commitment from top management and permeates every level of company operations. It includes a full-time safety officer, regular training sessions, and an incentive program for achieving safety goals. These efforts have been recognized by the construction industry through the following awards:
- Safety and Risk Management Excellence Award – 1999 – AGC of Washington Safety Team
- Safety and Claims Management Excellence Award – 2001- AGC of Washington Safety Team
- Top Performer and Most Improved for Safety and Claims Management – 2002-2004 – AGC of Washington Safety Team
- Top Performer for Safety and Claims Management- 2003-2005 – AGC of Washington Safety Team
- Outstanding Performer for Safety and Claims Management with special recognition for:
- Maintaining a 7 year average EMR of .50
- 24% reduction in EMR from 2003-2005
- 2005 Top 10 Construction Companies with the lowest EMR in the state of Washington
- Safety Award for Excellence in Safety 2009 – Inland Northwest AGC
- Safety Award for Excellence in Safety 2010 – Inland Northwest AGC
- National AGC Safety Award – Certificate of Commendation for Excellent Safety Record 2012 – Zero Incident Rate – 50,000 work hours and over
- Safety Award for Zero Incident Rate 2012 – Inland Northwest AGC
- Safety Award for 25% Below Division Incident Rate 2012 – Inland Northwest AGC
- Safety and Claims Management Excellence Award – 2013 – Top Performer Retro Refunds- AGC of Washington Safety Team
- 2012 National AGC Safety Award- Outstanding Safety Performance
- Certificate of Commendation for Excellent Safety Record- Zero Incident Rate- 2015
AGC of Washington Safety Team
Since 1996 Modern Drywall, Inc. has been a member of the AGC of Washington Safety Team. Membership requires a comprehensive annual review that includes Accident Prevention Program review and update, OSHA 300 Log review and a third party Job Site Safety Inspection. The Inspection includes a thorough checklist to confirm the Company Safety Program is complete and effective in practice.
Experience Modification Rate (EMR)