"The history of Bouten Construction Company working with Modern Drywall extends back three generations for both companies. Over the years, we have developed a remarkable relationship with Modern while building countless projects together. Whether it’s a field superintendent, a project manager, or one of their company owner’s they consistently deliver an exceptional level of service and quality."
Bill Bouten, CEO | Bouten Construction
- Drywall/Gypsum Wallboard
- Light-Gauge Metal Framing
- Load-Bearing Metal Framing
- Acoustical Systems
- Specialty Walls & Ceilings
- Raised Access Flooring
The aim at Modern Drywall Inc. is to partner with the General Contractor in building exceptional projects on time and under budget. We have earned the reputation within the construction industry as a client-centric and service oriented company. This reputation has been built, in part, by the execution of the following services:
- Pre-construction and Value Engineering- As a participant in the design development process, we are able to help reduce costs while keeping the design intent of the building intact. Preliminary budgets are frequently drafted as a value added service.
- Construction Services- The pulse of Modern Drywall is in the field, where quality and attention to detail is the top priority. This approach has served us well over the last 65 years as we have retained the same clients on multiple projects. Our experience shows.
- Construction Project Management- Our staff of construction estimators and project managers are the best in the business. The team is equipped to meet any regulatory, technical, financial, schedule, or personnel challenge. They have established standards of creative problem solving, professionalism, and ethics. Consequently, they are able to carry out respectful relationships with construction teams.
Idaho: Public Works No. PCW-C-10092-Unlimited-4 Contractors Registration: RCE 3107